Sorry you feel that way Billy. But wasn't it you who very recently stated your intent to harass me until I die? Why yes... yes you did:

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Keith, your lack of basic logic is telling. I didn't say it was either you or me. I asked Dave to choose. He declined. I'm here to harass you 'til you die. You think you own this site. I say you're delusional, like your president.

I still think I'll outlive you because you are old and frail and have high blood pressure. But you can keep on harassing me. And don't worry, I won't cry to Dave like you do.

To answer your dumb question... which I already did once... it appears the point of your thread was to ask stupid questions about dangers that every adult with a brain is already aware of. If you don't know you shouldn't breathe dust or eat mercury or put acid in your eyes, go ask Google what to do. Read the labels and MSDS's. You are not imparting any DIY Gunsmithing knowledge here. In fact, it seems your major contribution to this site is the defense of anti-gun Democrats and the denigration of pro-gun Conservatives.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.