To start things off with a blanket not good for humans. All heavy metals and their salts, Lead Tin Solders, Lead sheeting in various guises, Bismuth is also toxic being a heavy metal. Two surprise metals that will come up in the future I am sure as being human enemies, Aluminium, Copper even though there are millions of cooking utensils made from them, plus Aluminium salts are not very friendly to your kidneys, Copper salts also. Just a sobering thought Michelangelo was reported to have green teeth and a temper like a volcano it is now thought to be caused by heavy metal poisoning he absorbed from the paint pigments used in his work. One more thing Art galleries do not like the reports of Mercury vapours that are in the air, given off by old master paintings. So lets keep things in proportion the world is toxic place to live in one way or another all you have to do is try to minimise your exposure. So give me Mercury vapor as long as I can look at those old master paintings, my enjoyment my risk!!!

The only lessons in my life I truly did learn from where the ones I paid for!