The following is a comment from a thread started late last year by DanLH:
Originally Posted By: DanLH
I am working on a new gun show display for a G&H display with 5 or 6 G&H rifles and 4 Howe rifles and 4 Griffin rifles, all of them Springfields. This is for the NRA display show in Feb. If I can find photos of Griffin and Howe that are in the public domain I would like to include them. Does anyone know of a source of these photos?
Thanks, Dan
I should explain that I am pretty computer illiterate, that's why I have Fred post my photos to the forum.

I was at the gunshow in Souix Falls, SD today which was sponsored by the NRA. Many wonderful displays and one of the very best was a display of G&H rifles of Dan's. Wow if you ever get a chance to see it then do so. It was nice to meet and talk to Dan. I think I heard Dan say that he's has asked Fred to post a picture.
Although I did not buy any guns at today's show, that is not to say I wasn't tempted by the many many fine guns for sale. Of particular interest was M-70 magnum action rifles. You can go to many shows and not see any M-70's in 300 or 375 H&H and at this show there were at least 5 of them in 300 H&H. All reasonable priced. I will probably kick myself at some point for not buying one. Great show and fun to meet Dan