Like most things online there is a difference between what people are asking for something and what it actually sells for. That being said, there are a handful of copies on eBay all $100+ depending on the volume and condition.

I sold the last copies of Volume 1 three to four years ago when I was selling his non-firearms items for his family.

I also sold several copies of Volume 2 also and remember there were individuals that bought multiple copies for resale. It was disappointing that I could never get a response from some of the large gun book distributors or dealers to buy a box or more. Most simply didn't respond to my emails.

These books will never be reprinted. Authors like Michael wrote these books for his passion of the hobby not necessarily financial gain. When they are initially printed in small numbers and new copies are no longer available, it becomes a game of supply and demand. I've bought several old used books at sometimes embarrassing prices for my reference library.

I never knew how many copies of each volume were printed but copies of Vol.2 are still available for a more reasonable price.

Joe