John, do you think it would be appropriate for Trinidad College or Pennsylvania Gunsmithing school to advertise their classes in this forum, or in the main Doublegunshop shotgun forum?

There is a proper place to sell things here. SDH-MT is using it right now to sell a gun. Dave Weber has informed us that he is often willing to accept advertising in the For Sale section for non-doublegun things, subject to his approval and payment of the customary fee.

I have some philosophical and political differences with gunsmith member SKB, Steve Bertram. But giving credit where credit is due, go to the DIY Gunsmithing forum and see how much useful help and advice SKB has provided compared to SDH-MT. There is no comparison. Steve Bertram has shared lots of good advice. It is apparent that SDH-MT is here mainly to benefit himself. Just my opinion, as always, based entirely upon what I see and read here. And I held my tongue concerning SDH-MT until he launched into me while defending his Liberal pal rocky mtn bill. I think that makes him fair game. I don't expect you will agree, but I can deal with it.