Thank you, Stan-and a Merry Christmas to you and yours. May I ask where you are in my favorite State in Dixie? Are your crops- peanuts by chance? One way I get access to private farms in Central MI is by my welding skills- 95% of my farm friends have a Lincoln 220 Amp. AC or AC/DC red "buzz box" welder, but if they are busy planting or harvesting crops and need a repair job done, I am glad to do it. So--do you have a arc welder, and possibly a Oxy-fuel torch set at your disposal, or are you a "newbie" to the welding trade? Just wondering?

As a Marine, I was stationed Stateside, in Jacksonville.N.C.-never in your great home State. My father was invited to quail hunt near Thomasville in the 1960's (when I was shooting a M-1 on the rifle range) and he thought that was "top drawer" bird hunting. We don't have a legal dove season here, and quail are as scarce as honest politicians-- my mainstay "dove shooting" is barn pigeons here nowadays- one of many reasons why I befriend farmers year-round.

Thanks for your kind reply- RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..