Off topic, but regarding Ruger RLs.....when I first got into double guns (early 1990s), I remember fawning over a Ruger RL 20 gauge at a now defunct sporting goods store in Wichita. Rustys? Anyway...I thought it was gorgeous. Truth be known...I still like them. Ive never owned one, but I would. I thought it was a nicer gun than the Citoris, Berettas, etc that Id asked the to see. When Id stop into that store to pick up reloading supplies, I would always ask the salesman if I could hold that Ruger RL. I couldnt afford it (E-5 didnt make as much as they do now), the salesman knew it too, but he didnt seem to mind letting me dream.
I do know quite a few people that do or have owned them. Ive never really heard a complaint other than reading on a few bbss about issues with barrel regulation. All the ones Ive seen in action have worked as they should. If I ever get a hankering for a 28 gauge, itll be a RL.

And just to stay on topic....I still love my 3200. Took just a few limits of greenheads with it this season and I love taking it to the clays course too. And as to why they dont make them anymore....bean counters. Thats it. Other guns can be made much much cheaper than the extremely well built 3200. And ya....theyre that good EEB.

People just need to understand that the 3200 is not an ideal rough or walk up hunting gun. With that said, if I was doing a typical push & block type hunt for pheasants, damn straight Id block with my 3200. Clays, Doves, pigeons, waterfowling...the 3200 shines.