I love 3200s. I currently have a field grade with 28 bbls that I use for waterfowling on nice days. Theyre heavy, robust, strong as an ox. I wouldnt even think to carry it upland hunting, its just too heavy. Waterfowling, dove hunting, pigeons, etc. is what it seems to be built for. Pat Laib in Minnesota is the guy that does repairs, updates, upgrades and has a ginormous inventory of parts. Do some research...there were many updates and variations throughout the years. Most clapped out 3200s youll find were basically shot to pieces. Hundreds of thousands of rounds shot to pieces. Correct me if Im wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that it was the first American designed gun to win Olympic medals in the shotgun events?

The 32-hundy has the best safety/barrel selector ever devised imho. Love it and have no idea why other o/us havent borrowed it.

I dont know squat about Peerless, 332 or 300 Ideal, so cant help you there. All I know is that none of them stuck around very long and I dont know anyone that has extensive experience with any of those models.