The 'SAFE' insert is common and is usually a piece of 10 or 14k gold fitted to the dovetail. Then the word SAFE engraved on it.
Not something you'd just buy and install.
Easy for an engraver to fix up for you. But not that hard for the handy craftsman to fit a small insert of gold, brass or silver.
If you don't trust your inlay techniques to hold it in place any more securely than this one did, lock it in place with a dot of Locktite underneath.
Or simply tin it and sweat solder (soft solder) it in place. The tip of the tang where it's going will solder easily and nothing to worry about heat damage, ect. A quick to do job.
Trim it off flush and polish.

The actual lettering job is last. A simple 'S' would do I guess and for that a stamp can suffice if a friendly engraver isn't at hand to do the entire job.

I've seen more than a few of these tiny inserts gone from Brit & Euro guns of late. I think they were the victims of the great gold rush of a few years ago when every scrap from every source was fair game for the melt value.
Or maybe they just fell out a lot lately.

The tang screw,,,,length, dia,,thread ?? lots of different sizes around. The screw itself as a part is common. What particular size & thread you need may not be an easy find.
Making one is usually the way to fix it.