Are you schizophrenic or something Ed? You act like you would like to see Trump re-elected, but if he is re-elected, he will not be signing the kind of anti-gun legislation you obviously would like:

Originally Posted By: ed good
too many people in this country possess too many semi automatic firearms...including the police.

elementary statistical theory and the law of probability indicates that the only meaningful solution to the growing number of misuses of that class of firearms is to reduce the number of semi automatic firearms now in wide distribution nationwide.

reducing the amount of anything will reduce its misuse.
Post # 400299

an mikie, et al...

this is not an anti gun suggestion.

however, it is a pro common sense suggestion.
Post # 400300

craig: its about too many guns that can put out too many bullets in too short a time...we are over gunned and are now paying the price.
Post # 400310

geo: there are those who are here under false names and pretenses that post far more damaging anti gun stuff here than i do...

if one were looking for a definition of the term "gun nut", just read some of the wacky, so called pro gun posts here.

i am calling for a common sense discussion of the suggestion that we have too many dangerous weapons in the hands of too many people.

the question i ask, is this:

have we reached the saturation point of being over armed?

as responsible gun owners, we should be able to have that conversation here. but, will the so called pro gun fanatics here allow it?
Post # 400316

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.