Hi everyone. I am looking for some assistance. I purchased a used Luigi Franchi Model 2002 o/u 12 gauge. Since then I have been searching relentlessly to find any information on the internet but all I can find is a few photos. I am looking for a manual, some general history. Basically, anything I can read but either I am terrible at searching the internet or there is very little available. If anyone can point me to a website, place to get a manual or any experience with this model would be much appreciated. Also this is the first double I have owned with a single trigger and I don't know how to select the upper or lower barrel. Don't even know if after the first shot if it will automatically select the other barrel or if I manually have to push the button on the trigger. I am hoping this is not the case. This is always good to know before going to a trap club and looking really foolish. Thanks for any comments you may have or any direction anyone can point me to finding some reading materials.