Originally Posted By: King Brown
....lying is not natural to me nor do I imagine to any member of the board....

....It may differ from what you and I believe. I accept all of it with equanimity. It's their faith, their belief, reality, truth. Who would say empirically they lie and err?....

....I am currently doing all to my ability here to stop what appears to me as national surrendering of our gun rights to the antis....

....Not good enough.

If I'm not mistaken, you made it clear that it was okay for Presidents to lie. At least you held that position when a progressive was selling healthcare to low IQ US voters.

Wouldn't you think that your thoughts about faith are exactly what your secular progressive leaders want their flock to believe? How many times on this very forum were we told about the antiquated Constitution and the belief that our feelings will progress us towards a future with increasing gun control?

As an advocate of secular progessivism and a student of history, don't you feel like a proud father when you can experience an antigun victory? I'm not thinking about a legislative win for them, but apathy and compliance of so called 'gun club members'. It reminds me of a thought attributed to an actor, participating with a voluntary gun buy back program to keep guns away from criminals is like participating with a voluntary castration program because you think your neighbors have too many kids. Maybe, the neutered gun owner was 'believed' to be a good start?

Maybe, it's 'not good enough', because the progressive belief and reality is evolving?

Last edited by craigd; 10/15/18 04:27 PM.