Huvius, nice gun. Thanks for sharing.

And since you are curious about my opinion of SKB's political preference, well, that is based entirely upon his many political posts over the years in the double shotgun forum and the old Misfires forum. The vast majority of those posts have been very obviously biased against pro-gun Republicans and Conservatives.

He has also participated in many gun rights discussions, but strangely, he has tried very hard to change the topic with more criticism of pro-gun Republicans or our NRA. He also spends a lot of time posting fluff in an attempt to disrupt the topjc.

My opinions of him are based solely on what he posts here. I have never met him, and I certainly cannot understand why a man who makes his living from working on firearms would behave in that manner. But then again, there are a lot of guys who seriously believe that the anti-gunners will back off if we sacrifice certain classes of firearms that we personally may not be interested in. Both he and rocky mtn bill have posted their negative thoughts about semi-automatics.

I'm still curious why anyone would object to me posting this sort of thing in this forum, but offer no objections when SKB or rocky mtn bill, and other liberals post their denigration of pro-gun Republicans in the double shotgun forum. It's all one website, and they have mucked up plenty of discussions supportive of the 2nd Amendment. In fairness, SKB does post some weak disapproval of Democrats occasionally, but the infrequent nature of that does not support his claim of being an independent moderate, in my opinion. I don't think anyone who examined his posts over the years could think differently.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.