Originally Posted By: Stan
Originally Posted By: RARiddell
You wont see any difference in cylinder bore, you need constriction for them to throw an open pattern.

Do you have proof of that, RA? I have never understood that to be the case. It goes against the concept I have of how spreaders work.

Not being argumentative, just really interested. I go through a lot fo spreaders in a year.

SRH

Hey Stan, it's from research and patterning and experience. I know, read everything with a grain of salt,and every user has different results. But I do use them and they preform better in my tighter choked barrels, I won't say certainty you can't get a more open pattern with cylinder but I feel its negligible considering the type of shooting involved. For me at least the difference in tighter choked barrels is significant compared to the use in cylinder or bore. I know what I posted was a blanket statement but based on the different test preformed out there and what I've experienced the result are pretty much the same. Just my two cents on a very broad and sometimes controversial subject!