Exo 10:3 And Moses and Aaron came in unto Pharaoh, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, How long wilt thou refuse to humble thyself before me? let my people go, that they may serve me.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

1Pe 1:24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
1Pe 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

The word of any "Man" which cannot be backed up by a "Thus Saith the Lord" is worthless. To deny the resurrection of the Savior is not "Ahead of the Times", it has been done for nigh onto 2000 years & is as Blasphemous today as it was then.

This is a shotgun board, I had no intention of turning it into a religious discussion, but sometimes circumstances simply cannot be allowed to stand "Unchallenged" by one who is proclaiming to be a "Christian" & Just a Christian. While in his earthly ministry Jesus himself stated: "I Will Build ""MY"" Church" (Matt:18). We find the fulfillment of this promise in Acts 2 on the day of Pentecost, 49 days after his resurrection. (50 days after the Sabbath of which he spent the entirety in the grave).
The church was Built on the Rock of the statement the Apostle Peter had stated that "Thou Art the Christ, the Son of the Living God", it was not built on Peter.

The Catholic church (non-capital intentionally) based their whole idea for the "Pope" on this 16th chapter of Matt & to set him up as infallible. They also attempted to keep the Bible from ordinary people & as it has been called, Chain it to the pulpit. Even went so far as to Burn at the stake some who tried to translate the Word into English. A man named Wycliff had his bones dug up some 50 years after his death & burned at the stake for the heinous Crime of trying to establish an English translation of the Bible.

The Bible is the only Book which has ever been written, since the foundation of the World, which has "Needed NO Update" because it was written in such manner as none was needed. I don't really know what more proof one would need that it indeed was written by the Inspiration of the Spirit of God as it claims.

Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Heb 13:9 Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

The Meats here are speaking of the animal sacrifices which had formerly been required but had never been capable of "Forgiving Sins" that was accomplished "ONLY" by the Blood of Jesus.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra