I think we all understand what you are saying King.

You are saying that you cannot come up with even one practicing Catholic priest or cleric at St. Francis Xavier, or anywhere else for that matter, who would verify your bullshit and tell us that the Catholic Church was founded on a lie.

It would be the greatest hoax in all history, if true. Literally billions of believers, living and dead, laymen, and Priests, and Nuns, and Friars, and Ministers, Cardinals, Bishops, and Popes who dedicated their lives to worship and reverence for a fraud. A Messiah who wasn't... a Savior who was just another fraud.

And yet you tell us that your Father knew all of this... he knew more about the massive fraud than his mentor, Fr. Smyth... yet he wanted to join anyway!

There are a small fraction of rogue priests who went way beyond counseling tubal ligation. They advised children to keep quiet about sexual abuse. That certainly doesn't make them practitioners of another notion of faith. Greg knows, as do I, that adult converts to Catholicism are asked a series of questions pertaining to their beliefs prior to Baptism. It is called the Renunciation of Sin and Profession of Faith. There are no regional differences that make disbelief in the Resurrection an acceptable option... or as you have stated in the past of your Father's conversion... "ahead of his time."

You've been wandering in the desert alright. But those cow pies you are dishing out aren't wild figs. Twice I saw you log in to make a reply, and you logged out without submitting anything. The truth rolls off the tongue easily, but it takes time to craft a good lie... to explain away another lie.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.