Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
I'm no happier than the rest. I didn't post this dispute here.

This statement from Billy says it all about the mentality of a gun guy who supports anti-gunners.

I specifically asked that my thread in the double shotgun forum, soliciting guys to call their Senators to confirm Judge Kavanaugh, should remain free of political discussion. But Billy predictably polluted it with his usual crap and denigrated the pro-gun Conservative Supreme Court nominee, along with President Trump.

Yet he, and several of his apparent Liberal Left pals have a real problem with me moving HIS bullshit to HIS thread.

Must be the same mentality that make Liberals feel entitled to a portion of other people's earnings in order to advance their agenda.

News Flash! ------ Billy's anti-gun bullshit spoils the Double Shotgun forum every bit as much as it spoils the Classic and Custom Rifle forum. So does anyone think the guy who asked for it to be deleted from this thread will make the same request of Billy to delete all of his support for anti-gun Democrats in other forums? Hmmmmm???

If I'm wrong about this, I'd be interested in a rational explanation why.

EDIT: Billy's Liberal Left pal SKB likes to divert and veer away from questions he cannot answer, or simply doesn't like. He has done this same thing to disrupt many otherwise prodcuctive gun rights discussions in the DoubleGun forum. If you stick around and pay attention here, you begin to see some rather disturbing patterns emerge.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.