Billy is predictably indignant about the stories about Christine Blasey-Ford's promiscuity. But for some strange reason, he is silent about the link his Liberal left pal nca225 posted about Kavanaugh's accuser who claimed that she witnessed him and his friend drugging girls and prepping them for gang rapes at around 10 parties, until she was finally raped herself.

We already know that Blasey-Ford, by her own admission, was attending unchaperoned parties as a 15 year old, where alcohol was being consumed.

Talk about someone needing a course in basic logic!

The longer this drags out, the more baseless claims from lying filthy Democrats like Billy will come out. The latest wild shit is warnings that Brett Kavanaugh should never be allowed to be alone with children.

And I hope everyone noticed how skillfully Billy ran from his admission that he still thinks Clarence Thomas sexually abused Anita Hill... in spite of one of his precious FBI Investigations finding zero evidence of her claims.

This is one of Billy's favorite tactics... attempting to change the subject. Others are pretending that he didn't see someone point out that he got caught in another lie, or to simply put his tail between his legs and run away from the thread until things are mostly forgotten. But I don't forget his many lies, or his support for anti-gun Democrats, and he hates that I keep rubbing his nose in his piles of shit.

I want to agree with the last line in Drew's post above. It would be nice if we could have bipartisan compromise as when Republicans crossed the aisle and supported a couple of Obama's SCOTUS nominees... even though it was apparent they lied during confirmation hearings about support for the 2nd Amendment! But the Republicans have, for so long, been dealing with so much sleaze and dishonesty from Liberal Democrats who see outright lies and character assassination as justifiable, that it is past time to take off the gloves and hit them in the nuts. They are being accused of killing the elderly, starving children, throwing Grandma over the cliff, being out to steal Social Security, racism, misogyny, and every other sin imaginable. And now Conservatives and Republicans are being accused of turning a blind eye to serial sexual abuse of defenseless women. I don't want to see Republicans act like them, but I am tired of them allowing Democrats to get away with it.

When you confront Libtards with facts about the sexual abuse practiced by prominent Democrats, or their dishonesty, or the Democrat votes against civil rights or women's voting rights, or little things like Democrat Ku Klux Klan members, raising taxes, reverse discrimination, infringements on the 2nd Amendment, etc., they are able to hypocritically ignore and excuse all of it. And what did Billy, pmag, TomC, SKB, or nca225 have to say about Kavanaugh accuser Democrat Sen. Richard Blumenthal, and his lies about serving in Vietnam? Nothing... we hear crickets chirping.... silence....

Liberal Democrats like Billy have no shame.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.