Well Miller, since you seem unable to produce a quote to prove what you incorrectly recall I "said earlier on the same topic"--for instance, something about only 2 kinds of cartridges being used--how are you any better than Thomas? In fact you're worse, because we at least have a direct quote from Thomas. And you've now heard about the accelerometers and the thousands of shots, which you claim you hadn't heard before--so you ought to be thanking me for providing more you can pick apart in his quote.

And as far as you saying the same thing "from Day 1 on this subject", in your previous post you state: "You have not really proven this test ever even took place." Now you seem to detect proof that the tests, which you previously suggested didn't take place, "were rigged by IMI to produce results favorable to them . . . " To which I'd only suggest that it's impossible to rig a test that never happened.

If you're going to critique what Thomas wrote, you really ought to try to be more consistent in your criticism.

Last edited by L. Brown; 08/24/18 04:56 PM.