Originally Posted By: 2-piper
Coosa;
Thanks for the clarification, just wanted to insure I was understanding what you said. Also understand I look at thing from the perspective who spent over 35 years doing precision machining, so it didn't appear to be an overly hard job to Me.

While I did say it was not the most aesthetically pleasing gun I had ever looked at I should have also added it is not by far the worst either, doesn't truly look all that bad. Also as you say you have done no permanent harm to the gun, It can always be put back if desired.

Shoot it & enjoy it.

Thanks. I guess I have just been on a losing streak lately on getting exactly what I order, so it was a delight for someone to do good job with an order. My calipers show that every dimension is correct. If anyone is looking for someone to make a tapered rib, then these folks seem to be trustworthy.

I have never noticed it until I took the picture posted above, but it looks like Beretta made the rib on the 626 tapered from monoblock to muzzle to correct the POI. Notice how much thiner it gets as it is closer to the muzzle. I wonder if they realized that a lot of people were having the same problem I was? The 425 was made in 1968, and I think the 626 was made in 1990.