Larry; YOU IGNORANT FOOL This thread was only as I stated in courtesy to tyhe originator of the 800x thread. I am actually treating them as one post. NONE of that special guns with acelerometers had appeared over some probably 10 years of discussing this, Until the 800X thread, I'm you see not a fancy writer, If you say you didn''t understand what I was s aying I am Calling You a LIAR to your face, or as close as I want to get to it.
Its time you put up or SHUT UP.

Tell us what powders were tested, I know, You don'y know, see I remember. Tell us what guns were used, were the Special Guns equipped for this test as you Now say, or were that the shooters personal guns as had been implied all these years. It is extremely hard to determine when the GIVEN FACTS??? change with every post.
You have Ignored A Vital question, what did the accelerometer readings show (Assumuing they were actually made & not a figment of either Thomas' or Your Imagination).

To Date I can only call this a TEST made with ALL UNKNOWN FACTS. Value = 0
IF you want to have a decent discussion based on known Facts then as I said Put up some, If you don't have any, which everything indicates you don't then Its High Time you just Shut your Big Fat Mouth.

I appoligize to every member of this board "EXCEPT LARRY BROWN", for this rant. As I said though there just comes a time when one gets pushed beyond their limit & Larry has hit that point with me.

As Sgt Joe Friday used to say on the old Dragnet show, Just the facts, maam, Nothing but the Facts. Give us some facts Larry that you'll stand behind & not change tomorrow.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra