Well Mr. Miller, your recall clearly isn't nearly as good as you think it is. Not only do you misquote me in your last ramble, but you misquote yourself. No need to record posts. All you need to do is go back and look.

Now you're telling everyone that there was no mention of a special stock with accelerometer installed until this thread. No mention of thousands of shells being fired until this thread. WRONG! Go back and look at the previous page, where YOU started this thread--with quotes from me that YOU LIFTED FROM THE 800X THREAD. Which starts with my quote from Thomas, in which I clearly list the source, and surround it with these little marks " " to make clear that it is a quote. In that very first post, Thomas refers to thousands of shells, and he refers to accelerometers. And you got that quote from a post I made in the 800X thread--so no, you're wrong. This is NOT the first time you've read any of that. You read it in the 800X thread and moved it to this thread.

What we do have in this thread is the very first time you ever mentioned that 42 grain bulk powder might have been used in the test. Sorry, but no . . . maybe you intended to be that specific in the 800X thread, but you never were. Nor did I make any comment about what powders might have been used in the test other than to echo Thomas' quote about both fast-burning and slow-burning powders having been used.

And I don't know where your reference to only two kinds of shells having been used in the IMI test came from. Not from me, for sure--because I don't know how many kinds of shells were used. I may be wrong, but as far as I know, the most complete description Thomas gave of that test is from the source I quoted: pp 154-155 of his book, "Shotguns and Cartridges" (third edition published 1975). That information is only about a paragraph in length, and does not state how many different kinds of cartridges were used.

I could go on about places you misquote me and places you claim you said something in the other thread that you never said. But what's the point, when you can't even remember where you got the quotes from me, with which you start THIS thread? Well, they came from the 800X thread, which means that it's not the first time you've seen the information--because YOU lifted from that thread, and YOU started this thread with quotes from me which you lifted from that thread.