Originally Posted By: dhanks
Do you guys not have anything else in your life more important to tend to? So much hate, energy, and time being spent on here to what end?

Always the same people, too.

Dhanks;
For your benefit I am going to address this. I see you only joined this forum in 2018. My membership shows 2001. You can ask any ""Honest" member on this forum & I believe they will tell you I do not habitually engage in Personal attacks on any one, not even those which have differing opinions than I do. There is an old saying though that you can just push anyone so far & eventually they'll turn on you.

Larry has simply taken so many different positions on this subject that I doubt even he knows where he stands. His stand when all this came up some years back was totally different than what he now claims, yet he had the Audacity to essentially call me a LIAR.

Well dhanks I AM NOT A LIAR. Anything I say you can take to record that I Thought it to be the truth. I am of course not above making a mistake & have made a few here on this forum, but when I did I admitted them & Apologized for them.

I do fully believe if you stay with us & follow this forum for a while you will soon see the Great Difference between Me & Larry.

As in this case when he was PROVEN wrong he tried to switch sides & claimed that was what he stood for all along & that I had been wrong, even though I never changed my stance at all.

I suspect this has been going on for some 10 years now & I have tolerated it up to this point. I have simply tried to answer him with what I felt to be facts, but in the 800x thread he went out of his way to try to make me look like a Fool & I admit, He pushed once too often & did indeed hit my breaking point.

Even so I believe that in the eyes of the vast majority on this forum he has only Made Himself to look like the Fool. Everyone here is aware of hie Wishy-Washiness & how when confronted with facts he will simply take a Tack & try to make himself look good as if he were on the other side all along...

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra