Steven, a couple months ago, you got your knickers all in a knot over a post about rocky mtn bill's politics appearing in the DIY Gunsmithing forum. You felt it was totally inappropriate, even though Bill frequently posts his political thoughts in the main double shotgun forum.

So please tell us how this annual tradition of selling spots in your stock-making classes is in any way appropriate for this forum? Isn't this intended as a way for you to generate income? It isn't like there is any sharing of useful information going on other than your copyrighted photos. It sure isn't contributing anything pertaining to the intended content of this sub-forum. Shouldn't this kind of thread go in the For Sale section, like when you sell rasps? Or can we expect that you will also sell wood rasps in this forum as well, to further take advantage of Dave?

I know you won't see this since you are ignoring me, but I'll take a shot anyway in the interest of confronting hypocrisy.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.