Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
The purpose of wealth is to make ones job easier. There is no shame to admit one spent money on Photo Bucket. Thankfully my dear friend Keith said just about any picture can be lifted off the net and presented as ones own therefore I no longer have to post pictures here.

Well jeez Jagermeister, I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't for guys like you who claimed to own guns that were merely being held on Layaway, or who suddenly claimed to have saved one very nice SLE double after a couple years of admitting to not owning any and being in the market for one.

Of course, wild fictitious claims and inflated resumes on the Internet are nothing new. But the wheels fall off pretty quickly when you can't keep your lies straight, don't they? Maybe you can do a better job in the future and actually fool people on some other website like your Liberal Gun Club forum where people are already delusional enough to think you can consider yourself pro-2nd amendment even when you vote for anti-gun Democrats who promise to infringe upon it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.