Well Billy, maybe you didn't see my reply to you. Maybe it was hidden under your little thumb. Or maybe, most likely, you didn't wish to see it or respond to it because it proved once again what a disingenuous fool you are. But this sort of behavior seems common among Liberals for some reason. So here it is again. And this time, I'll include the words of Blue Grouse, who gave you step by step instructions for removing the stock from a Greener. As we can see, he specifically told you that the breech pin is the one under the top lever. He even told you how to keep the top lever out of the way while you remove it.

Originally Posted By: Blue Grouse

Fourth step is to remove the breech pin (the one under the top lever). This is made easier by inserting something into the slot that accommodates the cross bolt which then holds the top lever out of the way while you remove the pin.
There is usually no hand pin on Greener actions so there is one less thing to remove.

Then we had your replies Billy, along with further explanation from Blue Grouse telling you that the pin is a screw:

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Blue Grouse, Thank you for your detailed reply. I'm still puzzled though because there is no pin beneath the top lever.

Originally Posted By: Blue Grouse
Hi Bill,
Well, I am at a total loss if there is no breech pin!
The normal configuration is for the breech pin (this is the largest screw in the gun) to go through the top tang and into a pillar which is integral with the trigger plate. This is the only pin that goes through the stock and essentially clamps the stock between the top tang and the trigger plate.

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Blue Grouse, It's a little embarrassing but funny,too, to report that I saw no top lever screw because when I pushed the lever over, my thumb covered it up. Having found the obvious, I should be able to proceed. Thanks again for some real help.

Blue Grouse did not reply... probably because he was overwhelmed by your stupidity and the idea that anyone would believe your explanation for not seeing the screw.

OK Billy, let's say we give you the benefit of the doubt and assume for a moment that you are not lying when you say that you knew that a gun screw may also be called a pin.

Are you then actually telling us that you moved the top lever looking for the pin or screw you were advised to remove... But you weren't intelligent enough to move your thumb so you could see it???

Holy crap, that's even better than thinking you didn't know the differing terminology for a screw. You are truly the gift that keeps on giving! When craigd states that our education system is not serving all students uniformly and well, he must have been thinking of you. You must have done far worse than turn out some snowflakes Billy. I'm thinking more in terms of a blizzard or avalanche.

The Thread Where Billy Shows His I.Q.

Edit: Note to craigd... I think you may come to learn that Tom C. was one of rocky mtn bill's star snowflakes in high school. Did you catch Tom's last words where he said this:

Originally Posted By: Tom C
My only hope is that he is still in office for the next presidential election so the we can say "YOUR FIRED".

Do any of these Libtards know the difference between "YOU'RE" and "YOUR"? It almost seems as if they all have the same missing chromosome or something.

Last edited by keith; 04/22/18 12:26 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.