Originally Posted By: Recoil Rob
Just too cool! How does the ejection system work? If you only fire one round do both get ejected when opening?

Hello Recoil Rob,

Thanks for the reply.

This is an extractor system, not ejectors. However, if you "snap" the action open, the empties "pop" completely out of the action.

Originally Posted By: skeettx
Wonderful posting
Thank you for sharing
Mike

Hello skeettx,

Thanks for the reply.

Originally Posted By: keith
I'd be happy and excited to own a rifle like that too. It has a lot of very interesting features, and is a really nice looking gun. I'd like to know more about the barrels being forged together with the action, as it said in the auction description. Are they trying to say that they were bored from one solid billet, or that two semi-finished barrels were forge welded together, and then the action was machined into the breech area? I can't recall seeing a tang peep that is actually inletted into the tang when folded down. Very cool. I also have not heard of this cartridge. Is the bullet and load data in the lid of the cartridge box what you are using?

Hello keith,

Thanks for the reply.

It looks like the right barrel is part of the right half of the action, and the left barrel is part of the left half of the action. The two action halves are joined together and the barrels from the action forward seem to have standard construction with top and bottom ribs attached as usual.

You can see the split-line at the bottom of the action.

The bullets and load data are as shown in the lid.

Well, here is my first test target. I used 2 different aiming points. Dead center hold and 6 o'clock hold. Although this is only the beginning of my load testing, things look very promising. I'll try some heavier bullets next time, to see if they un-cross.