Yes Billy... yes I do.

As foolish and dishonest as Jagermeister has demonstrated himself to be, he is nothing compared to you. Jagermeister pretends that he voted for Trump after months of criticizing him prior to the election. You are still dumb enough to think that Obama was a good president, and you cannot honestly deny even one of his failures, deficiencies, or gross malfeasance. Who but Obama could double the national debt in 8 years while simultaneously degrading the military?

But predictably Billy, you do your typical Libtard dance and attempt to change the subject to some rather trivial matters concerning Trump appointees. Jagermeister also has a lot more staying power than you. You will put your head back into your rectum and fade away again after making a complete ass of yourself for a day or two, while he keeps coming back for more, even after virtually everyone knows he is nothing but a tire-kicker and internet fake. He must take better blood pressure drugs than you.

Also, I'll bet Jagermeister knows that a pin is another term for a gun screw... unlike you Billy. I got a kick out of that lie you told in the gunsmithing forum about not being able to find a pin under the top lever because it was hiding under your thumb. Really! We've seen your thumbs Billy. They're even smaller and skinnier than Trump's.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.