Who defines ethical in turkey hunting ?

Some flip flopping romantic writing turkey hunter...that tries to imply we are part of a cult.

Or maybe a famous out'e door writer that struggles even playing a turkey call...if I was counting the turkeys he's most likely killed on my fingers and toes not sure if I'd have to take both my shoes off.

Or maybe it's Ammo companies trying to make a quick buck...(hope their plan doesn't back fire and they have to replace gun barrels).

The circle jErkers that think it takes X amount of pellets in a 10 inch circle to kill a turkey...and have become so obsessed with it that they'd almost load table salt to quench their habit.

Or could it be the dA'coy companies making a killing off TV watching turkey hunting wana bees...

Or is it the crAp house blind companies that cater to people that are scared to face a turkey on their terms....

Or is the hunter that knows a turkeys brain is no bigger than a pecan and that the playing field is easily tipped in the hunters favor....making the actual hunt less sporting.

If you shooting yO little fOe hunad n tin with fAiry dust makes you fell like more of a man go for it...