R.Marshall: Congratulations on a useful find, with good engraving to boot. You are on the right track for scope mounting. Those original clip mounts would be hard to find. Your dovetail portion looks to be in the range of 15 or 16mm. which means you should be able to modify some CZ rings for their small action rifle (was it the 527, memory fails). You will only have to get rid of all or most of their square recoil stop with a file and some instant blue. It is possible to shave off one side of the CZ rings if need be to get a tight fit. One of our members on dgj also accomplished the same thing by brazing onto the screw attached portion of the dovetail and filing to fit. I also have a mount like yours. The neat thing is you have a built in recoil stop on your bases. I especially enjoy the ultra low profile of the bases which makes shotgunning so unencumbered in regard to the sight plane. Judging from how the barrels seem to stand out from the frame, I suspect you have a light petite frame which should make a 12 ga. a delight to carry and use. Enjoy! Steve