Originally Posted By: King Brown
D'ya suppose anyone obsessing continually on the board about a "lousy double gun" is an anti-gun, anti-NRA Libtard? Just saying!

"Just saying" is just saying King. Talk is cheap... and talk is often times dishonest when you are the one talking.

You can talk, or you can back up your idiotic statement with some quotes proving what you suggest.

I have had no problem at all providing direct unedited quotes of your anti-gun, anti-2nd Amendment, and anti-NRA rhetoric. But it appears that you would stoop to out of context statements about your Liberal friend Jagermeister not owning even one lousy double gun to suggest that makes me somehow anti-gun. You really are a fraud.

It is nice, however, to see that you are another Libtard who can't IGNORE me, and that I still get under your skin. Was it my observation that you get all excited by the Pope making statements in support of queers that got you flailing and jumping out of your closet again? Better hope your Muslim friends don't find out. They might show their tolerance by throwing your kilt wearing ass off of a tall building.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.