Larry Clown, our brain dead ex-intelligence analyst has me on IGNORE, yet has once again responded to me. How is that even possible??? It shows just how much we can believe or trust Larry.

Larry is gloating because he actually thinks there has been no Islamic terror activity in Morocco in the last 7 years. I informed this agenda driven idiot that there is much more information on Islamic terror activity in Morocco that can easily be found with a cursory internet search. Since Larry is too stupid to accomplish that, and chooses instead to cherry pick only the news that there were no attacks in Morocco in 2016... here is one for him that is much more recent than 7 years ago. This is from Nov. 5, 2015:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/life-sty...n-tourists.html

Larry Clown pretends to IGNORE me because he cannot stand to be proven wrong. And right there in the link above is more proof that it is Larry who provides fake news in order to support his ignorance.

Larry also seems to want us to simply forget that the attacker in the deadly 2017 Barcelona, Spain attack came from Morocco, and that Moroccans are lucky that authorities have been able to thwart numerous other attacks in recent years. To this idiot, an attack that was thwarted means there was minimal threat. Larry would have us believe that simply because he paid a Muslim to raise his children without them getting killed by their babysitter, that we should simply cover our eyes and forget about the 32,407 Islamic Terror attacks that have been carried out around the world since 9/11.

1036 people were killed in December 2017 alone in Muslim terror attacks around the world. 218 were killed during only six days this month. In the same time period, how many were killed by Irish Catholics or Italian Americans, or Jews?

Here is a list of Killings in the Name of Islam in the last 30 Days:

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=

In my opinion, Larry is to CIA Intelligence gathering capabilities what Jagermeister is to actual experience with double shotguns... A big fat nothing blow-hard. But at least Jagermeister doesn't run and hide from his profound ignorance. I'd expect Larry to do as he has done so many times in the past and cry to Dave to lock this thread.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.