Originally Posted By: craigd
shift....

It wouldn't be a stretch to argue that the face of 'the model' for enabling European terrorism is the no go zone. I decided not to quote it, but it really did strike me as odd that you feel it's not necessarily 'muslim radicals'. Yet, in the following sentence, there are already radical imams present and they are in fact radicalizing more muslims.

Goes back to a lack of assimilation. Doesn't make much difference whether it's "the projects" in Chicago or some urban areas in various European countries. If people of one race, religion, ethnic group, whatever end up in what amounts to a ghetto, that's a recipe for problems. We don't have to look too hard to see it in our own country.

What's interesting is that Muslim terrorists in Europe are often referred to by the country from which they (or, quite often, their parents) immigrated--even though they may very well be a French, Spanish etc citizen. When I read about Moroccan terrorists in France or Spain, a bit more reading often reveals that they are in fact French or Spanish citizens, and may very well have been born in France or Spain.

Also interesting to note that Morocco has minimal issues with terrorism. So it's not exactly like the disease is grown there and then exported.