That is rich! It appears that King is blithely ignoring truth and reality once again in order to create a false narrative concerning one of his fellow Liberal Left anti-gunner supporters.

Why attempt to make the silly and disingenuous excuse that Jagermeister may be too young to own or purchase firearms? We all know that Jagermeister is at least voting age since he repeatedly admitted to proudly voting for the anti-gunner Barrack Obama...twice! And Jagermeister has also repeatedly told us about guns he claims to own, and other guns he had had on Layaway... before reneging on the deals. Then there was this proof from Jagermeister that he is certainly old enough to purchase firearms. Being mentally fit to purchase guns is another story entirely:

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
I took selective service exam in Johnstown New York. I could not join the military because at that time main opponent of USA was the Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact States. In any conflict I would be forced to fight against my Slavic brothers. That would not be acceptable to me. Brothers should not fight brothers.

And the statement about Jagermeister demonstrating maturity by "blithely ignoring his critics" is as laughable as it is inaccurate.

I've been quite critical of Jagermeister recently, ever since I noticed glaring inconsistencies in his stories about guns he claims to own or buy, his blatant lies about reloading, and the fact that a guy who doesn't own one lousy double gives so much advice about them. Far from ignoring me, Jagermeister responds directly more often than not, and he frequently takes the time to QUOTE my criticism. The only thing he ignores is the simple question... "Why does a guy who doesn't own even one lousy double feel the pathetic need to post regurgitated crap on a double gun forum about things he has no actual experience with???"

Is it any wonder that our PRO-GUN President Donald Trump has such low regard for journalists? Talk about Fake News!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.