Originally Posted By: buzz
Why do you give a hoot so much, Stan?? There is so much worse BS on this site that John's attempt to commiserate here seems pretty tame. If he wants to vent here, I don't see it as all that big of a deal, no problem. If the administrator here doesn't approve, he could easily put a stop to John's complaints. I don't see where it's our job...or yours, to police the content of the threads here, including this one. Sorry, but I don't agree with your sentiment this time.

I'm not wanting to police anything, buzz. You read that into my post somewhere or another. Nowhere did I say that John should not be allowed to say what he thinks ....... just as I should be allowed to disagree with his posting. I just wanted to point out that John does this periodically. He seems to have a tendency to badmouth his potential customers. No other advertiser on DGJ does so. Do the threads to which I provided links not show that tendency? If you agree with that type of complaining I can see your taking exception to my posting.

I completely understand if you don't agree with me, buzz, but show me where I attempted to police the content of the thread, or even remotely suggested John not be allowed to post it here.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.