Originally Posted By: KY Jon
Stan that 2 bore punt gun, on the Hammergun web site would look nice in your hands. You could hear the roar. Almost no chance one shot would get you into any real trouble. Heck I'd give you a hand if you wanted.

Too much sugar for a dime, Jon. I might get to liking it, and find myself visiting the house of many doors.

I do wish someone would buy that Page Wood gun on page four. After I pay all my bills and taxes this year I'd be tempted to take a shot at it. Bet it swings well and 3/4 chokes work well for a lot of my hunting. If it were 2" longer it'd peak your interest as well I suspect. 32" hammer guns I suspect are going to be as rare as red John Deere tractors. They are out there but few more on the ground.

There are certainly many more 30" hammer guns out there than 32s. Most of the 30s aren't pigeon guns tho', even though the advertisement may call them that. A 6 1/2 - 7 lb. gun does not a pigeon gun make. Most were 8 lbs. and up. I'll find one eventually. I'm determined to stay the course.

All my best, SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.