Ben,
You are correct that the gun is 20 ga, but it has a 2 1/2" chamber, which is shorter than the current 2 3/4" standard. The barrel is 19 ga, ahead of the chamber, this would be slightly overbored.
The 6.3-58 1/2 confirms that it is chambered for 6.5x 58 Sauer and Son, which was a popular cartridge, especially for hunting Reh( Roe) deer. This cartridge usually used a bullet smaller than todays standard 6.5 mm bullet(.260"vs.264"). The crown G means it was proofed for a single projectile( bullet), the 2 Ks is the mark of the barrel maker. Krupp Stahl is the material from which the barrel was made. The crown N is a Nitro Proof. The St.m.g 8 gr means it was proofed for a 8 gram steel jacketed bullet. Josef Zeller was the retailer, crown S means it was proofed for shot. What you show as hussstahl, is really Gussstahl, which means fluid steel. Krupp was the steel maker. Dortmund is a city in Germany, but without being able to see it, I have no idea what "cooch" really is. The eagle Nitro is nitro proof, if "nitro" is in block letters, it was proofed in Suhl, but if script letters, it was proofed in Zella-Mehlis. The WK "in fancy lettering" is an often seen mark, but not a proof mark; rather it is the mark of someone that worked on it, likely assembling the barrel bundle. There were more than one possibilities for the ID of "WK". You reported a w on the rifle barrel, this would be the mark of another workman. If you can find a crown W on the shotgun barrel, this would mean the barrel was "choked". I would need to see a clear photo of the other marks, to figure out the meaning. I hope this helps some.
Mike

Last edited by Der Ami; 10/27/17 11:27 AM.