Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Yes, just like going to bed there is remote possibility of not waking up again. crazy
The goal is good risk management. When shooting old guns they should be in sound mechanical order and low pressure ammo must be used at all times. We are lucky to have company like RST to provide such shell for us.

Hey, here's some more sage advice from a guy who doesn't even own any vintage doubles, or any modern double guns either.

Maybe he'll offer some more reloading advice again... and then slip up less than one month later, and admit that he never reloads ammunition.

Post # 472881 on 2/22/17- Thread :" 16 ga loads not filling the hull?"--
I use plastic particles they use in buffered shot. Not sure where I got it from, but it works pretty well. Depending on manufacturer I think it's called Grex or something similar. It fills up the cup a little and provides wonderful cushioning for the shot above it. Very professional.

Post #475337 on 3/17/17- Thread: "Reloading Herter's 16 Gauge Shells from Cabela's"--
Time = money. I always buy factory loads and never re-load for that reason. In free time I like other activities that involve fresh air like hiking, mountain biking, fishing, hunting,.....

Of course, on the internet you can pretend to be anything and pathologically post crap that isn't true... and some naive souls will actually believe you. Some actually don't see that as trolling, and defend their sick and dishonest behavior.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.