I think the same thing that creates these big rich spoiled brat entertainers, are the same lower school and colleges that're molding their fans. It's got some traction, so it looks like an opportunity to take more increments out of a crumbling nation. Where have we seen this strategy before.

So far, the 'polls' say about 70% of the country does not agree with the chumps, but the 30ish% get the pc megaphone. The ravens/jags game on foreign soil had some clowns sit for the US National Anthem, and stand for God Save the Queen. The game was reported to have been picked up by AFN for troops taking a small break from putting their lives on the line in some world's worst sewers.

I suppose since I don't bet on these games it's easier for me to disengage, but though I catch highlights here and there, I will not give the league hours of my viewing time and I go out of my way to not patronize the sponsors. It's generally easy, there're so many options.

I like following the game and commitment it takes, but by happen chance, it turns out to be in a lower college division. Plenty competitive, athletic and complex. Go figure, the coach makes the whole team take a knee, for a prayer.