Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Originally Posted By: KY Jon
All you guys wishing for Parker re-pros missed your chance. I remember when they were clearing them out at a very nice price. About a third of what they sell for now and it took longer than it should to sell them all. People always want what use to be made but the fail to buy it in high enough number to keep it in production too often. Plus it always comes down to cost. Buyers seem to live about 30 years in the past in what they think a reasonable price for something should be.

I remember in early to mid 90s 20ga 26" SST being sold at closeout through adds in Gun List? or Shotgun News? for about $1500. Had to work to help pay for school so I didn't have disposable income to buy one.

I don't believe the general closeout price ever dropped below $1995. Several dealers selling them at that price. I recall Guns Unlimited, Cape Outfitters, and I think Jaqua's . . . if my memory isn't playing tricks on me. I think there was one more.

Dunn's/Paul Jaeger, Grand Junction, TN. And you are correct on the pricing. $1995 was the lowest they ever sold for. The extra barrels I bought for my Steel Shot Special were $400.
JR

Last edited by John Roberts; 09/22/17 06:26 PM.

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.