Jeff, glad you took it in the spirit it was intended. To paraphrase the tag line of another member, we're glad you're here!

I just back to my computer after a week in the north woods, limited cell reception and a iPhone to work with. So I'm clear on the difficulties that can arise.

One has to use a hosting site to post a photo here. I am still using photobucket but I know it's become a problem for many users. Don't know how long I will continue. There have been a few threads recently discussing alternatives. I don't have experience with any but PB so am not in a position to recommend. But I believe Imgur is most often suggested. Here's a link to one thread:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=484712#Post484712

As you may have noticed from his posts, Raimey lifted the photos of your gun from the seller's site and emailed them to me. What a great looking gun!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia