I was on holiday & scouting gun shops for goodies when I espied this svelte little number in the rack. She was the standout in the vault, you know, the others are just guns.
Walther SxS shotgun ? Never knew they were made. I had to buy it. Especially seeing as how it comes up to my eye so well.

The shop owner told me it was a one little old lady owner gun, used for home security in Papua New Quinea. When she moved to Australia the gun came with her.
All I can say to that is, she must have had a fair security problem. It shows signs of being carried a lot but not shot much.

Very clean bores & tight action, slight pits under the fore end wood & bluing getting a bit scruffy, no dents.
April 1936 build date.
70 mm chambers.
Nitro proof Krupp-laufstahl barrels 29 1/2" long.
I have measured the choking at .642. -.020 is modified both R&L
14 1/4" LOP with cheek piece.
6 lb. 1 oz.
Cocking indicators. double triggers.
sling swivels.
POW grip.
Anson button release fore end.
Some sort of bakelite or German faux horn trigger guard, safety button & butt plate.
Greener cross bolt.
And a duck & a flowery scroll engraved on the action.

There is very little information on the net about these guns & from the bits I have found, it seems these are quite thin on the ground. Only about 3,000 made & no idea as to the number of survivors.
It shoots DTL clays well. 1 1/4 oz. Federal 4's. & CRC Italy 28g 9's. First barrel breaks, one after the other.
My first ever anything to do with a sixteen & I am liking it.
The Federals do let you know that they went off. Bit of a tap on the shoulder but that is acceptable for the trade in carrying its 6lb. 1oz. afield.
O.M