Drhaggs,
2Piper is correct, Krupp,Essen didn't make your drilling, rather they made the steel used in the barrels. The drilling was made for the "trade", by someone in Zella-Mehilis. This , then leaves out Sauer and Son, as someone mentioned the ss might stand for. The 118,35 is the bore( not groove or bullet)diameter, expressed in gauge measurement. In my experience, barrels with this mark usually have a groove diameter of .358-.359", making American 35 Rem. bullets useable. The 11,02 means the gun was proofed in November, 1902. The 1137 is the register/log number at the Zella-Mehilis proof house, for Nov.1902. The small letters/stamps are marks placed by workers, to show their labor, for payment and responsibility purposes. You didn't mention the service loads, for which the gun was proofed, you may be able to glean from them, whether it was intended for Black or Nitro powder. If it shows Sch.P., this is black powder. If it shows G.B.P.( rifle flake powder), then it is nitro. If it is for a St,M.G( steel jacket bullet) it is nitro, if Bl.G( lead bullet), then black powder. I hope you find this helpful, It would be more so, if I had the gun "in hand". BTW, a 16 in a circle means it has a 65mm( 2 1/2--2 9/16") chambers.
Mike

Last edited by Der Ami; 07/25/17 06:30 PM.