Just go ahead and buy it before someone else jumps on it Tom. You obviously saw the great value in this item since you got excited enough to post about it here. I mean, just how many EMH's could there be in this world? And your forged authentication letter would be icing on the cake. You could always donate any ill-gotten profits to the DNC.

Personally, I'd give Jagermeister first crack at it since he has explained to us how he repackages shotgun shells. But don't expect him to follow through if you sell it to him on a Layaway plan. Here's some of his B.S. leading up to his story about "repackaging".

Post # 472881 on 2/22/17- Thread :" 16 ga loads not filling the hull?"--
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
I use plastic particles they use in buffered shot. Not sure where I got it from, but it works pretty well. Depending on manufacturer I think it's called Grex or something similar. It fills up the cup a little and provides wonderful cushioning for the shot above it. Very professional.

Post #475337 on 3/17/17- Thread: "Reloading Herter's 16 Gauge Shells from Cabela's"--
Time = money. I always buy factory loads and never re-load for that reason. In free time I like other activities that involve fresh air like hiking, mountain biking, fishing, hunting,.....

And his great line about the inconsistencies in his prior statements... a guy like this could write his own fake authentication letter:

Mr. "We" I do not reload shot shells. Repackaging is not equal to reloading.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.