Originally Posted By: John Roberts
Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane
Purposeless. They fill no need besides SWIG! and even look stupid. Digweed must laugh his ass off every time he sees another poser with a long barreled gun.

Seriously? I mean, really Wonk? Those 40 year naps must be nice. It's 2017, not 1958. Things have changed, for the better, in the shotgun world. Do you shoot?
JR

You'd best be careful the crowds after that stupid gun could run you over trying to get to it. I mean - WOW !!! who could resist?

Ah, yes - things do change in the Big World of Fads but fortunately some simple truths endure. When Giovanni Pellielo, or any other international shooter wins the Olympics with a 34" barreled Perazzi I may have to re-evaluate the situation. I may not live that long.

And I do shoot now and then. I admit that I lose a lot of time deciding which of the seven Perazzis here to use but eventually I make the choice and get around to shooting.

Shoot whatever you like and give no thot to how silly you might look cuz those in the "know" will certainly tag you as a Swinging With It Dude!! packing those long barrels!

have another day

Last edited by Wonko the Sane; 05/28/17 11:21 AM.

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription