WC, re the three question marks in your corrections on the list:

Coquille de fusil de chasse: As far as I can tell it does mean Shotgun shell husk. Here is an example of a reloading site (cartouche de rechargement). Welcome correction again.
https://fr.dreamstime.com/photo-stock-ca...e-image58620260
There are a number of sites advertising using the brass of a Coquille de fusil de chasse for bracelets...or using the plastic with candles in them to achieve a lighted party venue.

Jaugé à - gauged/regauged to (chambers enlarged to)??? Here was the sentence from the ad on Naturabuy: "Chambré 65 mais jaugé à 70. Mécanisme parfaitement fonctionnel, verrouillage ferme. Gravures décoratives et reste de jaspage." I've found plenty of "Jaugé à 7.62mm" etc,...which seems to indicate "gauged at" and have found a "Jaugé de chambre" which apparently is a chamber gauge. I think that ad means that the chamber is labeled 65 but a gauge showed it was 70. This needs to be changed....welcome a suggestion. "Guaged at" or "measured at" perhaps?

Demi-coquelle - half cock. I only found this reference once in an ad. I have seen "à moitié armé" and "demi-armé"...refering to the half position of the hammer on a single action firearm hammer gun which prevents the trigger from being pulled - sort of a safety for hammer guns. Perhaps we ought to add the two above phrases à moitié armé" and "demi-armé and delete Demi-coquelle

Also might add these two:

Relevé - cocked
Armé - cocked

Also what does this mean? " Longuesse-Sous- main" amovible -- underlever?

in another day or two I'll super copy your list/changes/additions onto the list on the first page....making it easier to navigate to our final dictionary.

Last edited by Argo44; 05/27/17 10:45 PM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch