Jagermeister, thank you for your response. It serves greatly to illustrate one of the main problems, the indoctrinated, Leftist view of the situation. To assert somehow a degree of Moral Equivalency between Islamic Terrorism and Western actions and beliefs is typically absurd, and has been intentionally indoctrinated into people such as you in order to further the goal of societal disruption and disintegration.

The current "Parade of Dupes" on television is illustrative as well. We're in a Clash of Cultures, a de facto religious war, not based on the actions of the West, but the West's very existerce. All considered infidels by Radical Islamists, and thus deserving to be murdered.

I'll reiterate a point I made in an earlier thread, imagine what would have happened if the British response to IRA terrorism had been the same. Where was the tolerance, understanding, and self-blaming rationalization then? Why wasn't IRA terrorism considered the "New Normal"?

Regards
Ken

Last edited by Ken61; 05/24/17 09:49 AM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.