Thanks for the information Gene. I assume you mean ellenbr (Raimey), not "Elenorbm", when you are giving credit to contributors to this list. I find it simply amazing though, that Gladys Kravitz, I mean old colonel, and wannago-whining have not jumped in to criticize off-topic thread diversions like this:

Originally Posted By: Bob Cash
I don't know quite how to say it but there is a very important term
when it comes to the French and guns...

How do you say "I Surrender" in French ??

Or, for that matter, off topic thread diversions like this:

Originally Posted By: Bob Cash
Recently seen at a gun show.
A sign next to a French military rifle,
"For Sale, Never Fired, Dropped Only Once".

Even this wasn't enough to stop Bob after the first offense:

Originally Posted By: Argo44
Pretty silly and irrelevant post since we're talking professionally about double guns. Gene Williams

And still nothing from the self-appointed thread moderator Gladys??? Hmmmmmm. One can't help but wonder whether there is some hypocrisy and selective civility going on here... maybe some more proof that Gladys and wannago-whining & Co. were actually more intent upon enabling and protecting anti-2nd Amendment trolls like King Brown in their very recent personal attack threads???

Also, it wasn't very refined, civil, and mannerly to perpetuate the idea that the French are cowards. A better example of spineless cowardice would be to mock Replacement, who contributed to the recent personal attack threads by attempting to drag my daughters into it:

Originally Posted By: Replacement
I can't wait until someone mentions Keith's daughters

I know, I'm not supposed to notice or mention these things. Nor am I supposed to mention, their collaborative effort (I'm not supposed to know that... let the PM's begin again!). That entire off topic thread personal attack thread was deleted by Dave, but the hypocrisy lingers like the stench from a fresh turd.

Kind Regards,

Selby Lowndes smile

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.