Originally Posted By: King Brown
I emphasize our commonality: the enormous generosity of the spirit and information of the finest board of its kind anywhere, and the decency demonstrated by members to make it what we want it to be. Each has a responsibility to the other to respectfully disclose from time to time the differences between fact and imagined reality, which is how our great countries were formed. Accountability is making the world less safe for fools.

What is this "commonality" you speak of King?

Is it yet another sales pitch for the stupid idea that we are, or should be, in one big tent... where Trojan Horses can undermine us and repeatedly stab us in the back?

Is it the repeated attacks on the NRA or the undermining of our 2nd Amendment Rights here on a firearms forum that you are speaking of. I suppose you could say that there is some "commonality" between you and Ed Good along those lines.

Then there is the limited "commonality" from the gang of "usual suspects" who act offended by any and all posting of gun rights topics, pro-2nd Amendment issues, and most especially any post or thread to inform real gun guys about the continual attacks from the anti's. You know who they are King. You are one of them who has solemnly vowed to stick to the topic of double-guns and who has complained bitterly about off-topic 2nd-Amendment diversions. But then you post more of your anti-gun rhetoric, and your support for avowed anti-gun politicians.

I did agree completely with your last line King:

"Each has a responsibility to the other to respectfully disclose from time to time the differences between fact and imagined reality"

Did you really say that King??? That is exactly what I have been doing to inform everyone of your anti-gun rhetoric and your anti-2nd Amendment behaviors. The fact that both you and Ed are in denial of those very obvious behaviors demonstrates the necessity to repeat it more often than I'd like. I believe that your repeated denials, when you have been caught with your hand in the cookie jar of outright lies and anti-2nd Amendment verbiage... so many times... is a perfect example of the differences between "fact and imagined reality".

I also like your mention that we have a "responsibility" to disclose those differences between fact and fiction. I believe that being a U.S. citizen, and an Endowment Life Member of the NRA gives me a "responsibility" to defend our gun rights, and to protect them from Trojan Horses and Trolls like you who operate from within the community of gun owners, hunters, and shooters.

I wish more people would feel and understand that standing up and protecting our Constitutional Rights is a little more important than some silly notions about manners and decorum on a double gun forum. And Lord knows that telling lies is not manners. And dishonesty is not, and never will be civility. Being an NRA member is, or should be, more than a tag line, or a hat or lapel pin that you wear at the skeet club.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.