I certainly do not believe that all of those who voted for the anti-gun Liberal Left Democrat are anti-gun.

Some of them could care less either way. Many do not shoot or own guns, and are likely motivated by other things such as a desire to keep the Food Stamps or Welfare checks coming.

But when it comes to you King... it is the totality of who you support, what you say, and how dishonest you are about it that make it so patently obvious that you have been decidedly and demonstrably anti-2nd Amendment. You have a long history of that behavior which has inflamed and disrupted this forum for years before I ever posted here.

You're not fooling anyone anymore King. You look like the arsonist who was caught at the scene of a fire in possession of matches, gasoline, and several prior convictions. When you tack on the number of times you have been caught red-handed in absolute lies, or posting absolutely false data or statistics to support your Leftist or anti-2nd positions... then you simply look pathetic and quite possibly pathologically afflicted.

This repeated denial of the obvious is sick. It is childish, and flailing and manufacturing silly and implausible excuses would be an embarrassment to any normal person. It is light-years away from the totally honest and repentant behavior exhibited by Stan at the beginning of this thread.

That said, I fully expect that nothing will change.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.